HomeBusinessAmerica, a woman paralyzed after drinking soup

America, a woman paralyzed after drinking soup

- Advertisement -

— Image file

A woman from the state of Colorado in the United States was paralyzed after drinking the soup.

According to foreign media reports, the 23-year-old woman was working in Aspen under an exchange program when she suddenly complained of dizziness, blurred vision and difficulty breathing.

Within 24 hours of the complaint, all the muscles in the woman’s body were paralyzed, and as a result she had to be transferred to a ventilator.

According to media reports, the woman is suffering from botulism, a rare and deadly bacterial infection caused by eating food contaminated with the ‘C botulinum’ bacteria. These bacteria are found in substandard processed foods.

It should be noted that five people have been infected with botulism in Colorado since 2019, four of them in 2019 and one in 2021.

- Advertisement -

Most Popular